Steve McCabe Music LLC is a music and sound design company that offers creative services for commercials, film and recording artists. The company showcases the talents of the record and film industry’s finest musicians and composers. And with unique experience on Madison Avenue and a high volume of work with legendary artists – we connect the world of music and the world of marketing like no one else.
We create original music for TV, radio, web, film and long-form video. From original songs with lyrics to instrumental underscores to full production services for recording artists, we make incorporating music into your communication easy, simple, and convenient.
Steve McCabe Music LLC also provides music-licensing services. For a client looking to license a popular song for a commercial or film, we can provide publishing and master costs and negotiate song usage. And we’ll do it efficiently and cost-effectively. We can even re-record the song with the original artist or provide a new arrangement of a classic song if need be.
- Original Music– From award-winning record and film industry composers in New York, LA, Nashville and New Orleans.
- Audio Production – Fully equipped Pro-Tools® studio serving independent recording artists, voice-over talent and audio post production needs.
- Music Licensing – Search and negotiation for rights to copyrighted music for film and advertising.
- Extensive Experience – Over 30 years producing high-profile work for Madison Avenue.
- Broadcast Production – Full creative and production services for TV, Radio and the Interactive Media – including creative development, video production, voice-over and sound design.
- Copywriting – Awards include London Awards, Clio, Addy, AICP, New York Festivals, International Broadcasting Awards and International Radio Festival of NY.
Pro Tools® Studio, UA Apollo Quad Interface, Apogee mic pres and converters. ProAc 2.5 monitors. Yamaha NS10’s, AEA, Neumann, AKG, Audio Technica, Shure mics, 1969 Ludwig drumkit, vintage Ludwig and Slingerland snares, 1963 Rosewood Strat, Gibson Custom Shop ES-335, Custom Shop 1959 Les Paul, Custom Shop 1954 Strat, Collings OM-2H, Martin D28, Fender 1962 Vintage Reissue P-Bass, 1966 Fender Vibrolux, 1974 Marshall 50W. 88-Key Yamaha KX8